Skywanderers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallo there! I hope I can help if needed :)

2 posters

Go down

Hallo there! I hope I can help if needed :) Empty Hallo there! I hope I can help if needed :)

Post by Leadershinji Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:52 pm

Hi there !

(Writing this via my phone - so excuse some autocorrect like uppercase and such...)

I found Skywanderers through Space Engineers and i was amazed from the Artstyle and possibilities !
I would like to offer my help in Testing, Advise and what ever you need (I would like to build some nice Ships with sophisticated tech).

A bit about me:
I am a 29 years old Pm living in germany with my wife and daugther.

Job: I am a Software programmer and projectmanager from my education/training. I opend a small game company "Snapjaw Games" with a few friends and we are still developing our game Smile
I am working as the CEO of the Company and meet a hell lot of people that way; And learned quite a lot. Now i also work at a big company as a projectmanager and dev teamlead.
Hobbies:
I like playing games! Especially games like Factorio, Space Engineers, Tekkit or buildcraft /aka/ Minecraft. I love to play Pen&Paper and GM games like Shadowrun/Numenera/Battletech. I read quite a lot of books and enjoy playing with friends.
I help a lot of upcoming young gamedevelopers. I give Advice for free and enjoy working with them, as it helps me to further increase my teaching skill and help them increase their skills -> Its fun and i like to see a new problem that needs a creative way to be solved... Thats why i love my job as projectmanager so much Wink

Soooo that was a "short" summary about me.

This game have a lot of potential and i like to invest my time playing around with its mechanics and build some amazing ships. I joinend the forum to give suggestions, advice, and hopefully test your builds aswell.
And if you need advice or info for release, marketing, teammanagement, pm (regarding agile methods or generall), game design, game mechanics or something similar feel free to ask Smile
I can provide links and stuff via privatemessage (dont want to reveal everything to search engines and people Wink ).

Well I am eager to see more builds and news about this game!
Have a great day !

best regards,
georg s.
Leadershinji
Leadershinji

Back to top Go down

Hallo there! I hope I can help if needed :) Empty Re: Hallo there! I hope I can help if needed :)

Post by tsunamayo Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:30 am

Hey Georg ! You have a very interesting profile, I will chat with you a bit to ask for advice on PR stuff, it is not my area of expertise to say the least ! It seems that voxel game are really popular in germany.
That being said welcome onboard, cant wait to see what you build in the game !

tsunamayo
Admin

https://skywanderers.forumjap.com

Back to top Go down

Hallo there! I hope I can help if needed :) Empty Re: Hallo there! I hope I can help if needed :)

Post by Leadershinji Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:53 pm

tsunamayo wrote:Hey Georg ! You have a very interesting profile, I will chat with you a bit to ask for advice on PR stuff, it is not my area of expertise to say the least ! It seems that voxel game are really popular in germany.
That being said welcome onboard, cant wait to see what you build in the game !

Thank you!
Ha yes we do like them ^^
A lot of my Friends play : Minecraft, Tekkit, Factorio, Space Engineers, Kerbal , Starbound and EliteD.

Sure just pm me.
Or use email, and the other stuff i send you via the testers-form i filled out Wink
Leadershinji
Leadershinji

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum