Skywanderers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ironic Mollusk or Oyster...its a long, stupid story

3 posters

Go down

Ironic Mollusk or Oyster...its a long, stupid story Empty Ironic Mollusk or Oyster...its a long, stupid story

Post by IronicMollusk Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:09 am

To sum up, Oysterboy is a nickname that was, against my will, bestowed on me in real life. It's ironic because I'm allergic to shellfish. And so, my Reddit handle was born. You can find me both on Reddit and this forum under the same username.

I have over 600 hours played in Space Engineers, I've run servers in both star made and minecraft, and I was an early backer of Star Citizen. I guess you can say I really, really like space and voxel games.

In the real world, I live in the Pacific Northwest of the united states and love boardgames and miniatures games, and my hobbies are generally centered around those things.

Anyway, I wont bore you with anymore of my life story, just thought I would introduce myself. I'm excited to watch this game develop and test the crap out of it!
IronicMollusk
IronicMollusk

Back to top Go down

Ironic Mollusk or Oyster...its a long, stupid story Empty Re: Ironic Mollusk or Oyster...its a long, stupid story

Post by tsunamayo Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:15 am

Hey Ironic Mollusk ! I remember your pseudo from reddit very well haha Laughing
So you seems a pretty serious builder, I am really glad if you can help us push the game to the next level !
As I envision the game as a mix between minecraft and elite, you seems to be the perfect canditate for it Razz
Ho what kind of miniature/game you like ?
Welcome onboard !

tsunamayo
Admin

https://skywanderers.forumjap.com

Back to top Go down

Ironic Mollusk or Oyster...its a long, stupid story Empty Re: Ironic Mollusk or Oyster...its a long, stupid story

Post by IronicMollusk Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:34 am

Glad to be on board! I've played a ton of X-Wing miniatures. I've tried Star Wars Armada, Firestorm armada and the Marvel Miniatures Game, and that's about it, I tend to stick to sci-fi with just about everything i do. As far as board games, i have a bit of a collection, also mostly sci-fi... Rolling Eyes
IronicMollusk
IronicMollusk

Back to top Go down

Post by Remitorm Darkwind Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:09 pm

More Star wars people hmphhh they always seem to spontaneously combust around me so you have been warned

Welcome Oyster once multiplayers up and running id love to pit a few of my creations against your's

Who knows maybe ill build a giant clam...
Remitorm Darkwind
Remitorm Darkwind

Back to top Go down

Post by IronicMollusk Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:29 am

Lol, challenge accepted, Remi!
IronicMollusk
IronicMollusk

Back to top Go down

Post by Remitorm Darkwind Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:14 pm

Time to make a giant oyster ship then XD
Remitorm Darkwind
Remitorm Darkwind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down