Skywanderers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Voiders

3 posters

Go down

The Voiders Empty The Voiders

Post by thecrazydemoman Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:01 am

Some sort of wandering group faction. They are "bad" and seek to destroy the player and all other living creatures. Some say they are humans who got lost between the planets, spent too much time alone and went crazy. others say it is a sickness caused by nanobots in the blood stream that has turned them into blood seeking monsters.

They're very tribal looking, the ships are angular and brutal, they like to ram and rip everything apart.

thecrazydemoman

Back to top Go down

The Voiders Empty Re: The Voiders

Post by Conniver Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:15 am

"If they take the ship, they'll rape us to death, eat our flesh, and sew our skins into their clothing. And, if we're very, very lucky, they'll do it in that order.
-Zoƫ

Conniver

Back to top Go down

Post by thecrazydemoman Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:11 am

yeah something like that Very Happy but i thought it could be cool to make it so that there is actually something hosting itself in their bodies.

thecrazydemoman

Back to top Go down

Post by tsunamayo Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:59 pm

I like that idea. I wanted to have a faction inspired by Mad Max, like pirate but much stronger, with a more cohesive vertical structure, with their own mythology and extremist coderule, with no attach in the galaxy appart from their mythological home planet that nobody know where it is. They constantly move around the galaxy, ripping apart civilian and military alike. Your idea is very close to that, this will make for a perfect faction to add danger to random places in the galaxy.
We could have these nice guys actually inflicting themselves these host / nanobot / weird stuff as a rite of passage.
I like it a lot.

tsunamayo
Admin

https://skywanderers.forumjap.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum