Skywanderers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Coramante

2 posters

Go down

The Coramante Empty The Coramante

Post by Remitorm Darkwind Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:31 am

ok so basically Coram ante stands for The before before so basically their would be relics structures ships technology's scattered throughout the universe that were left by a long dead or so it seems race of aliens or even races of multiple different alien races that the player can search for interact with and research to maybe unlock more advanced technology's learn the co ordinates to other relics such as more stations wrecked ships ruins etc I think this would add a nice sort of optional storyline to the game as its a thing you could learn the story's of these ancient races and discover new technology's but you don't have too so it would be a sort of series of side objectives the players could complete.
Remitorm Darkwind
Remitorm Darkwind

Back to top Go down

The Coramante Empty Re: The Coramante

Post by tsunamayo Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:23 pm

Yes I totally want to create large ancient relic, tomb or monument in random place in the universe. It wont be for the short term, but for the end-game this is something I really want to introduce to give the player an incentive to explore the galaxy.
Gameplay wise I wanted to do simple mini-puzzle in some of them, and if possible have a mini side story that will reveal more the background of this ancient race and why they disappeared. I have also idea on the potential ending but I will keep them secret tongue

tsunamayo
Admin

https://skywanderers.forumjap.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Remitorm Darkwind Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:08 pm

as long as there's traps that can kill you I'm happy bounce
Remitorm Darkwind
Remitorm Darkwind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content