Skywanderers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinite loading screen

2 posters

Go down

Infinite loading screen Empty Infinite loading screen

Post by DarganLor Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:34 am

Hello tsunamayo,

I think I broke my game... I can't manage to load any save or start a new one. I'm always greeted with an infinite loading screen. The only save that opens is the one called Francois, and it loads immediately and brings me to a black screen without background stars. I can build normally here though, see screenshot...

I do have to say that I tried to load your save, as I started building my first ship in a new save without installing yours, so I played with the files before this happened (only with save files I think...). Tried to delete all the game content, including that on appdata, but the problem persists. Any idea what could be causing this?

Infinite loading screen D8qkNo8

DarganLor

Back to top Go down

Infinite loading screen Empty Re: Infinite loading screen

Post by DarganLor Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:48 am

Well, solved it finally by deleting everything, reinstalling, but leaving all saves out. I might have broken something with the saves, but all works now on a completely new one.

DarganLor

Back to top Go down

Post by tsunamayo Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:55 am

Hello, can you try to restore your spaceship save (never delete it just do a backup)? Then just put all file from PlayerEntities back, and try to load you old ship (just create a new entity and with the identity block load your old ship and give it a new name)?
Also if you kept your save can you share them in on the dropbox so I can have a look at it, and the log file \Skywanderers_Data\output_log.txt so I can see if there is some error. Sorry for what happen, it never happen to me so I would like to investigate the issue.

tsunamayo
Admin

https://skywanderers.forumjap.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down