Skywanderers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

johnreverse here!

2 posters

Go down

johnreverse here! Empty johnreverse here!

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:20 pm

Hi! I started my building adventure with Minecraft and then moved onto games like Space Engineers when it entered early access. I usually spend time tinkering with mechanisms trying to build something interesting and sometimes slightly explosive although I try not to forget about the esthetics. My adventure with space sims started with flight sims like FSX and then I moved onto Orbiter, KSP, Elite Dangerous, Star Citizen and Rogue System. Since I saw a demo of Infinity: Quest for Earth(now it's called Infinity: Battlescape) where they showed planetary landing I kept lurking on /r/spacesimgames and Indiedb looking for new space sim games(broadly speaking) and playing their prototypes(if they have one). That's how I found Skywanderers. I immediately fell in love with the art style and gameplay and when I've heard that author is looking for builders to test it I immediately messaged him. I hope my feedback will be of some use Smile

Back to top Go down

johnreverse here! Empty Re: johnreverse here!

Post by tsunamayo Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:16 pm

Hey John thanks for checking the game out ! Right now we are focusing more on the creative side but soon enough I will resume work on the spacesim side of the game ! Welcome onboard Cool

tsunamayo
Admin

https://skywanderers.forumjap.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Remitorm Darkwind Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:48 pm

yay more testers Very Happy
Remitorm Darkwind
Remitorm Darkwind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum