Skywanderers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speedometer only working when interacting with the yoke/joystick

Go down

Speedometer only working when interacting with the yoke/joystick Empty Speedometer only working when interacting with the yoke/joystick

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:36 pm

Speedometer stops working once you stop interacting with the yoke/joystick though the engines are still turned on. When you interact with the yoke/joystick couple of seconds/minutes later the speedometer resumes its work but it appears to accelerate at the same rate as before therefore the speed indication is inaccurate or the ship only accelerates when using the yoke/joystick. I presume the former is the case here.

Back to top Go down

Speedometer only working when interacting with the yoke/joystick Empty Re: Speedometer only working when interacting with the yoke/joystick

Post by tsunamayo Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:04 pm

Issue : link

tsunamayo
Admin

https://skywanderers.forumjap.com

Back to top Go down

Speedometer only working when interacting with the yoke/joystick Empty Re: Speedometer only working when interacting with the yoke/joystick

Post by tsunamayo Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:56 pm

Hey John I cannot reproduce this issue. A few questions :
When you say not working : was it showing nothing or something else
Were you in STD HYP or MNV mode ?
The ship will only accelerate/decelerate if you control it, otherwise it will maintain its speed.

tsunamayo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:17 am

Sorry for a late reply and not clear enough bug report. It happens in HYP mode and the numbers on the speedometer just stop increasing even though I assume my ship would still be accelerating since in STD you select your speed and in HYP you select your acceleration/ deceleration rate. Ability to leave ship accelerating/decelerating in HYP mode while not interacting with the yoke/joystick would be beneficial if this isn't already the case.

Back to top Go down

Post by tsunamayo Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:31 am

Yes so in fact you stop accelerating when you are not piloting the ship. I will check if we need to change this during exploration testing. If I had an auto-pilot of some sort it will change for sure.

tsunamayo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down