Skywanderers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Long term] Lights mirrored, rapid built and controlled by a slider/button/switch

Go down

[Long term] Lights mirrored, rapid built and controlled by a slider/button/switch Empty [Long term] Lights mirrored, rapid built and controlled by a slider/button/switch

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:12 am

I propose to allow lights to be mirrored, rapid built(building a lot of them by using advanced building command "LMB+CTRL") and controlled by sliders(intensity)/buttons/switches.

Back to top Go down

[Long term] Lights mirrored, rapid built and controlled by a slider/button/switch Empty Re: [Long term] Lights mirrored, rapid built and controlled by a slider/button/switch

Post by tsunamayo Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:40 am

Small light are brick, they dont have symmetry as of now. For the switches I might to it one day, but the engine is not really made for that it has to redo the lighting computation and rebuild the geometry each time. So when I optimize the geo rebuilding I will see if it is realistic to do implement it, but definitely not sliders unfortunately. But if you want a darker light you can use various shade of gray to control them, there is also two brick light type, the second one being less bright.

tsunamayo
Admin

https://skywanderers.forumjap.com

Back to top Go down

[Long term] Lights mirrored, rapid built and controlled by a slider/button/switch Empty Re: [Long term] Lights mirrored, rapid built and controlled by a slider/button/switch

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:29 pm

Yeah it might be hard to accomplish, but fortunately current system isn't bad either although option of switching lights on and off would be useful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down