Skywanderers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Logic Block: The Relay

3 posters

Go down

Logic Block: The Relay Empty Logic Block: The Relay

Post by IronicMollusk Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:58 am

Maybe theres already a way to do this indirectly, but i had an idea for a logic block.

Logic Block: The Relay Relay10

OK, so the image is a little big. The idea would be that a switch linked to the green(Relay) would alternate which output is connected to the input. you could have a reversed version of this with two inputs and one output.

As a use case, you could connect the hotkey 4 switch to the input, and have your rockets on one output, and the landing gear on the other. You can hit a button which, through a multilink, switches the relay and folds your wings, going into "landing mode" and what was once your trigger for your rockets, is now your landing gear actuator.

This is just a very specific example, but there could be a lot of uses for this, for instance, it could just be a saftey, where one output is intentionally left unlinked, so you can disable a switch. or turn off a monitor, etc.
IronicMollusk
IronicMollusk

Back to top Go down

Logic Block: The Relay Empty Re: Logic Block: The Relay

Post by tsunamayo Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:34 am

Nice idea I wanted to do something like that indeed, a router command. Did not thought about the reversed one, so I will add both indeed ! I will add a few other block like an If command, and an observer command to watch status of existing system.

tsunamayo
Admin

https://skywanderers.forumjap.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IronicMollusk Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:38 am

Oh very cool. I never thought about an observer circuit, very useful.
IronicMollusk
IronicMollusk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornflakes Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:37 am

tsunamayo wrote:Nice idea I wanted to do something like that indeed, a router command. Did not thought about the reversed one, so I will add both indeed !

if the mixer accepts values on its two input ports you already have a router command.
and with two of those you can make the inverse one as well

so depending on how annoying the individual functions are to build its maybe faster to give the mixer the full analog input range on its two interpolation border pins.

Cornflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down