Skywanderers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Newcomers : Install the game + save

2 posters

Go down

For Newcomers : Install the game + save Empty For Newcomers : Install the game + save

Post by tsunamayo Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:57 pm

To play the game it is very simple there is is no install actually, just unzip the Build file where you want.

Edit : When you install a newer version, make sure the delete all the content of the old one before hand, or install it into a new folder.

To put my save to begin with go to the following directory (on your windows drive) :

C:\Users\[USER_NAME]\AppData\LocalLow\TsunamayoCorp

and unzip the content of the SAVE.zip

It will create a few folder.

SaveData/Characters : it just basic information about your character : its location and inventory.
SaveData/Instances : the information of what ships are in a given system
SaveData/PlayerEntities : spaceship blueprint. This is the most important information, please backup it often if you are working on large project. Corruption or issue could happen, I already worked to minimize the risk but it is still possible.

When launching the game make sure to be on Fantastic quality.
Then after simply load my save, break and build a few stuff, save with F1, and reload to check that the game was correctly saved.

Tell me if there is any issue or if you need more explanation.

Also when you start a new build, dont forget to put an identity block and give a name to your construction, otherwise it wont be saved ! (sorry it is a bit crappy I will change that)

You can report the following doc for a more in depth explanation of the various mecanism of the game :
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KyJMV-fzUmRQxiwNbYj970DulPgqqNLgLPVOatc0_Fg/edit?usp=sharing

Also the goal of the current phase is improve the core building mechanics of the game, no need to test holomap / exploration, I know these are bugged and need improvement, I will work on this at a later stage.

Last edited by tsunamayo on Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:18 pm; edited 5 times in total

tsunamayo
Admin

https://skywanderers.forumjap.com

Back to top Go down

For Newcomers : Install the game + save Empty Re: For Newcomers : Install the game + save

Post by Remitorm Darkwind Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:48 am

were do we put the save file?
Remitorm Darkwind
Remitorm Darkwind

Back to top Go down

For Newcomers : Install the game + save Empty Re: For Newcomers : Install the game + save

Post by tsunamayo Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:21 am

You have to unzip the content of SAVES.zip into C:\Users\[USER_NAME]\AppData\LocalLow\TsunamayoCorp.
It is just not a single file, but many different with several folders.

tsunamayo
Admin

https://skywanderers.forumjap.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down