Skywanderers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

System connector persists after block removal

4 posters

Go down

System connector persists after block removal Empty System connector persists after block removal

Post by Vanquisher_Bibe Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:07 am

So i've just noticed a couple of issues when creating systems. If i place a 4x4 panel, add buttons etc and then remove the 4x4 panel from underneath the buttons, not only do the buttons float in space still fully functional but if you then remove those buttons the transparent blocks to show where system controls can be place stay as well. I've thrown in a screenshot for reference.
System connector persists after block removal Screen10

Vanquisher_Bibe

Back to top Go down

System connector persists after block removal Empty Re: System connector persists after block removal

Post by DarganLor Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:33 am

I can confirm this. Have seen this as well.

DarganLor

Back to top Go down

System connector persists after block removal Empty Re: System connector persists after block removal

Post by tsunamayo Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:43 am

Yes you guys spotted this it is something I need to fix indeed ! I will do a system where you will start to remove all children brick build on the one you are destroying.
I see you are starting to build a nice ship ^^ ! Also I see some weird artifact on the flat surface, it is because of shadows I think, I did some tweaking the other day but I must have been too greedy, I will try to fix this for the next build.

tsunamayo
Admin

https://skywanderers.forumjap.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Remitorm Darkwind Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:42 pm

one sweet ship two I found that replacing the panel in the exact same spot and then blasting it with weapon solves this issue no idea if it will work for you or not
Remitorm Darkwind
Remitorm Darkwind

Back to top Go down

Post by tsunamayo Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:23 pm

I forget to tell before but I did some improvement on this side, now removing a parent brick will remove brick build on children stud, just not working yet for multi-stud bricks, I will have to find a way to do it.

tsunamayo
Admin

https://skywanderers.forumjap.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanquisher_Bibe Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:41 pm

Awesome. ty

Vanquisher_Bibe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down